Tie The Knot

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

1st day.

Today is my 1st day work at MS. Around 8somthing reach there d but nothing to do also...just wait the Ms Lum to bring me around and intro to all the colleges. Now only know that my company so many peoples eh wor...sommore got alotz on leave ar...but nvm la, 2moro is my last day d...den CNY holiday d...continue on Monday again. Sure more ppl d lo...i yo.
Aniway, today just "study" for all the time is about the lift la sommore the documents la , make me so sleepy..."new bird" is lidat la...must be lik dis for 2 weeks ar...siao liao ar...sommore she say some ppl must read for 1 month ar...I'm in sales department la...but i reli hope don let me read for 1 month leh, just wait my license from KL to reach den ok d la...still alotz of thingz i don have ko...haihz,2moro take my pic d...hehe, den sommore my name card oso din have ko. But i got my door card d,but is temporary leh, no pic eh...I yoyo, nvm la, 2moro go cont "study" ko...den CNY liao...wakakaka.

1 comment:

stupid b said...

iyoyo~is ms lam not ms lum la b...
what license from kl?do what eh o?wakekeke