Tie The Knot

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wake up..Wake up!!!!

I just wake up not long ago, but already 1pm d...and i had wake up my mind that i should be serious bout job...bcos during my nap i heard my dad said me that"not serious to cari makan"...Haihz.
What to do la, reli regret that last night go MOIS lo...sommore sit at VIP place wor. So enjoy mah...But izzit that so enjoyable? After last call then will see all the zombie waking around and vomit everywhere is like watching a vomit competition. Waoh!!! All the young generation of drunken master.
Anyway, hope that i wouldn't do that silly mistake again lo. Rather do the things that i suppose to do and know what is the things that i want to get. Next week CNY d lo, wanna 21 d...reli too fast too furious lo.

No comments: