Tie The Knot

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Last day of piggy yearz....

Today is the last day of pig year d...n today i nonit go working...wakekeke...yesterday is my second day nia den holidays till Monday d lo...so song...hehe....Yesterday, just doing the same thing lo, but the different is i have the chance to fetch my boss(Mr.Francis) go meet the client wor...wah..that time i drive so nervous ar...sommore my car so dirty and sommore he check my CD album ar...ALAMAK!!!! donno got wat wat eh hip hop CD la. Iyoyo, reli so paiseh n my car didn't suit my position as salesperson leh...haha...oh ya, den i get my offer letter d sommore got insurance card and the medical letter la..all got d just din get my salary yet nia...;P
So today sleep till 11somthing nia wake up d...din sleep so late like last time d...hehe...den just clean house and car and wait for mickey year to come la...Happy Chinese New Year o....hope everything run smooth on this lucky year.

No comments: