Tie The Knot

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Event Job..

Now i was just reach home not long ago,and i have wake up at 6.30am today for doin donno what what event job for the CIMB bank. Means that now i very tired d, cos working for 12hours. But actually not reli got so much work la...hehe...just have to take care the station game and chatting oni....but overall is chatting more that workin lo....:P
But the sad case is i can't take the money o the spot leh...sommore must wait till next fews week den oni can take my salary ar...i yo, i need money to buy my new shirt 1 mah...CNY coming soon d lo...
Now still have 4 days for me to enjoy oni b4 goin to start my work, but some of my friends said that i cant work long for dis job la...aniway, i will still try my best lo....cos dis is da job dat i wanna do mah...even thought I have my diploma cert but just doing sales department.Nvm la, everything must try 1st leh....GOGOGO!!!!!

No comments: