Tie The Knot

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

After 1 year...

After 1 year i didn't pose anything on my blog...i only realize that so much had happen in this year and this year is the tough year for me to go through. For my job, i tender my resignation on Feb and joining Fujitec, but i not sure is it consider lucky or unlucky. I join back MS on 20 of June. On the next day of working, my sales manager already tender his resignation and will be leaving the company by next month. In the end, i have to be independent in my department and continue searching for any suitable candidate. So, to think on the positive way, i have the chance to conduct interview section at the age of 24.(sound funny right.?)
Ok, now the main reason i remember back that i have this blogging page is because Gusky is missing!!! again!!!!
i remember Gusky had been missing once in few years back & was found on SPCA on that time. But this time it wasn't so lucky anymore, and thanks to SPCA again for helping me to send Gusky poster all around.
If wasn't Gusky had missing, i think i couldn't remember that i still have this blogging thingy...haha.
Anyway, i still have Tasha to take care my house. ;)

No comments: