Tie The Knot

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tranform...

Just now i just saw a taiwan series, from very stupid guy to a smart guy...

From my 1st though, it should be very nice to changes from silly to smart...
Actually, i just see it around 15 minz i think...but it give me some memory that i was as last time...like stim stim at class, daydreamer, wear the unsuitable style of cloth, and people treated me as small boy...haha.
But after few year's, everything have been change....I even can't realize that my attitude have been change a lot's. and even make my family member think that i have somthing wrong somewhere...
but the truth is, I'm fine...
The reason they asking this question izzit bcos they can't accept,
Why, my attitude bcom like this,
As i ask when watching this drama...how come he can bcom like this, not as before.
Now i know the answer already.......
"THE MORE SILLY YOU ARE, THE MORE HAPPINESS YOU GET"

1 comment:

stupid b said...

so u prefer to be silly or opposite? no matter silly or smart, u still the one for me.. :)