Tie The Knot

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cheng Beng....

Now I just came back from Cheng Beng....Lot's of people going to clear the tomb and making a massive jam all over the place...
Besides that, I have the chance to see my uncle and nurse auntie....really long time didn't see you ya...
Why? Because auntie uncle you too lapuh to attend my brother and sister wedding la...
Must go to your house and invite you all to come only wanna come....Lapuh!!!
Because you all rich, so must have this concept izzit.?
For me, I don't think you are a very special person or so called 'VIP' la...
My 'auntie nurse' is doing nurse and still can't be doctor ko...
While my Uncle, you are getting old and you are still doing the MPPP job ko...Wahahkekeke...
What a shame...
So, please don't be so Lapuh..you know'...Said wanna buy house, too big too small...
Come on man, give me a break....
Just pick up more sampah and save the world la...

No comments: